- Post Title: Account Manager
- Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Head Office in Chessington
- Reports To: Sales Director
- Date: 31st August 2017
- Package: To be agreed (Basic + OTE)
Reporting to the Sales Director, your main focus will be matching avsnet’s solutions to meet our existing and new customer needs. As a Sales Account Manager, your focus will be on selling Unified Communications, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions and services to a range of clients, including corporate and public sector clients throughout the UK, although mainly across London and the South East.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Consistently achieving monthly margin and revenue targets
- Lead with a solution-led approach
- Clearly position managed services which will deliver a tangible and measurable Return On Investment (ROI)
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Align with the Sales Team’s goals and objectives
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met
- Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success
- Ensure all opportunities are recorded in avsnet’s CRM system, and all opportunities are registered with key vendors
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity
- Develop a thorough understanding of avsnet’s portfolio of solutions
- Align with avsnet’s goals and objectives
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You should be able to clearly demonstrate a proven track record and be able to articulate your performance. Significant sales experience and excellent organisational and communication skills are essential. A minimum of 2 years previous experience in Unified Communications sales is required. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate past success in presenting solutions to customers that focus on business outcomes not technology.
This role would suit a proven sales professional looking to develop their career and earning potential. Someone who is ambitious, self-motivated, with excellent organisational and communication skills; and enthusiasm for ensuring customer satisfaction.
In return you will work with some truly excellent people within our industry in a growing business with a great reputation. You will be provided with leadership and support to enable you to flourish, and where your expertise is listened to and your ideas tabled at every opportunity. We will commit to providing support, guidance and training to enable you to be successful. The candidate will benefit from an exciting, innovative and fun working environment and the opportunity to progress. Please contact us to apply for this job.