- Post Title: Internal Sales Account Manager
- Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Location: Head Office in Chessington
- Reports To: Sales Director
- Package: To be agreed (Basic & OTE)
- Start Date: 15th September
In this exciting Inside Sales Account Manager’s role you will be responsible for developing new opportunities from our existing customer base, and also developing new business opportunities. A clear set of solutions will be available for you to sell, with the aim of developing key customer relationships that will deliver repeat business through providing solutions that add value to existing and new customers. We are looking for high energy, team players who have the desire and hunger to succeed and progress in their career.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Consistently achieve monthly Margin and Revenue Targets.
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Align with the Sales Team’s goals and objectives.
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met.
- Own a clear and defined plan to deliver success.
- Ensure all opportunities are recorded in avsnet’s CRM system, and all opportunities are registered with the key vendors.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Develop a thorough understanding of avsnet’s portfolio of solutions.
- Align with avsnet’s goals and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful we will be looking for someone who has previous experience in an internal sales positon, or can clearly demonstrate the desire to succeed. We are looking for individuals who can position solutions and have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience of working within a successful team.
- Clear organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written.
- Committed, shows initiative and takes ownership.
- Able to demonstrate how to effectively use other resources available.
- Confident and capable with MS Office.
Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, use your own initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your convictions – do what you say you will, when you say you will. To excel you will need to have a drive for excellence in everything you do and a clear plan.
You must appreciate the customer experience avsnet wants to provide, and take pride in knowing your work provides avsnet with the ability to successfully deliver the right solutions to our customers.
In return you will work with some truly excellent people within our industry in a growing business with a great reputation.
You will be provided with leadership and support to enable you to flourish, where your expertise is listened to, and your ideas tabled at every opportunity. We will commit to providing support, guidance and training to enable you to be successful.
The candidate will benefit from an exciting, innovative and fun working environment and the opportunity to progress.
Please contact us to apply for this job.